Becoming a member of HPC automatically provides you with membership to your local Chapter.
Application for Membership
- A person desiring membership may register by submitting an application to HPC. The Membership Coordinators will review the application and grant membership provided the membership requirements as defined below are met.
- If membership is refused, the applicant shall be informed of the reasons and shall have the right to appeal the decision to the HPC National Executive.
An Individual Member of Health Promotion Canada must:
- Be employed in/studying towards a baccalaureate or graduate degree from a recognized university/volunteering for/retired from an occupation that practices Health Promotion. The term employed includes those on contract and/or parental, educational, sick and temporary leaves.
- Supports the Vision, Mission and Values of Health Promotion Canada.
- Have and use a combination of the Health Promoter Competencies to advance health promotion action.
- Have paid in full the membership fee for the current year.
Questions? Contact Us