Annual Conferences and Meetings:
- Participate in annual Chapter-led conferences specifically designed for health promotion practitioners and students. Members receive discounted rates to annual conferences and receive privileged opportunity to present current work and research.
- Participate in HPC and Chapter Annual General Members meetings to advance health promotion across Canada and in your Province or Territory.
- Learn about HPC and your local Chapter at annual national- and local-level conferences, such as the Canadian Public Health Association annual conference and provincial-level Public Health Association annual conferences.
Visit our events calendar regularly and watch for event announcements in our newsletter.
- Every year HPC celebrates people who are making exceptional contributions to the field of health promotion. HPC Recognition Award categories include rising star, mid-career, lifetime achievement, organizational achievement, and team/group. Visit our Get Involved page for more information.
- Consider becoming a sponsor at one of our events or annual conferences. Contact us if you are interested in this opportunity.
Networking and Mentorship:
- Participate in online and face-to-face networking opportunities held by HPC and Chapters across Canada. Visit our events calendar regularly and watch for event announcements in our newsletter. Members have exclusive access to our Members List.
- We are currently developing a mentorship program to connect new, emerging and legacy leaders in health promotion. Visit our Get Involved page for more information.
- HPC sends out a quarterly newsletter including the latest information on health promotion action, events, and career opportunities. Members receive privileged opportunity to contribute to our newsletters. Contact us if you have information to include in an upcoming newsletter.
- HPC is on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. We even have a YouTube channel. Members receive privileged opportunity to share information on our social media platforms. Contact us if you if you have information share on our social media.
Health Promotion Action:
- HPC is continually looking for ways to respond or take action on topics important to health promoters across Canada and/or in your local Chapter. Contact us if you have an issue or topic to discuss.