We know that there is lots of great health promotion work happening in communities across Ontario that are making a difference in the peoples lives and their health! This new category for the Lori Chow Memorial Award will recognize this excellent work.
If you know of, or have worked on, a health promotion project or initiative, you can fill out the nomination form. In your submission, please describe:
- The project or initiative (the issue(s) being addressed, the goals or objectives, and the priority population);
- The team that worked on the project;
- How the community and/or stakeholders were involved;
- Why this project or initiative is innovative; and
- The impact or effectiveness of this project.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.